- Cambridge alumni Harald Överholm is the CEO and co-founder of Alight, the leading company in solar-as-a-service within the Nordic region. Alongside running a successful company, Harald has been an advisor to WWF, the Swedish government and the Stockholm Environment Institute, as well as a former board member of Swedish Solar Energy. The Cambridge Engineer spoke… Read […]
- Meet Imogen – one of Newton’s Graduate Consultants Considering a career in consulting but want some more insight? We caught up with one of our current Graduate Consultants, Imogen Flynn, to find out what life is like at Newton as a new recruit. Age: 24 Time at Newton: 13 months Degree: Languages “I was intrigued by what I’d… Read […]
- Confused as to how internships turned virtual? Here's my experience of the main differences to an in-person placement.
- Read on for an account from Annelie, a Cambridge graduate who now works for TPP, to find out how she found her job and what it entails.
Pampered By: Team ISSIT
We offer opportunities to help build both technical and soft skills, as well as supporting you with personal projects :
- CUES hackathons to help hone your programming skills.
- Private workshops in areas such as machine learning, blockchain, and data science.
- Speaker panels featuring industry leaders to discuss key topics, including artificial intelligence, diversity in STEM, and sustainability.
- Grants to be used for personal projects.
- Exclusive opportunities such as free Coursera access and online training resources.
Founded in 1901, CUES is Cambridge University’s largest academic society and one of the most active. If you’re looking for exclusive recruitment events from top engineering firms, private workshops and hackathons to hone your skills, and a supportive community during your time at Cambridge—look no further. With 1300+ members and 20+ upcoming events in Michaelmas alone, what are you waiting for?