We organise a wide variety of events throughout the year, including:
- CUES Careers Fair, the largest student-run careers fair at the University with over 30 exhibitors last year.
- Lunchtime presentations from leading tech companies and visionary startups, covering exciting projects and recruitment advice.
- Flagship events led by our industry sponsors. Past events include design workshops from P&G, ARM hackathons, cybersecurity challenges by BAE Systems, and the TTP venture competition.
- Email bulletins delivered twice a week, with the latest info on internship and graduate opportunities, as well as other STEM-related events around Cambridge.
- Site visits to get out of Cambridge and see engineering in action.
- CUES International Trip – our a highly subsidised trip abroad to destinations such as Berlin, Amsterdam, CERN, and the European Space Agency.