- This event has passed.
MathWorks x CUES: A practical introduction to Machine Learning with MATLAB
February 5 @ 16:00 - 17:00
In this third session of the MathWorks @CUES webinar series, Francesco will demonstrate practical workflows for machine learning in MATLAB.
- Learn the fundamentals of machine learning and understand terms like “supervised learning”, “feature extraction”, and “hyperparameter tuning”
- Build and evaluate machine learning models for classification and regression
- Perform automatic hyperparameter tuning and feature selection to optimize model performance
- Apply signal processing and feature extraction techniques
- Generate automated C/C++ code for embedded and high-performance applications (demonstration only)
Who Should Attend
Undergraduate and postgraduate students with an interest in computational problem-solving for engineering, scientific or mathematical applications.