CUES Sponsors and Partners
Tuesday 17th October, 2017
CUES Partner Information
Tuesday 17th October, 2017
CUES partners with industrial companies – big and small – to showcase engineering in industry and the latest placement and recruitment opportunities to the brightest talent. We collaborate closely during the recruitment phase to offer unrivalled brand exposure to our sponsors and partners:
- CUES Careers Fair: The largest student-run Careers Fair in Cambridge is a focal point for over 30 partner companies and 500 STEM students to network. Our biggest academic event is open to all interested companies annually and run in collaboration with experts from the Cambridge Careers Service, with excellent feedback from attending companies. CUES Sponsors receive guaranteed free access to our Careers Fair with priority over other attendees and premium positioning.
Detail Information: CUES Careers Fair Info 2017
- CUES Presentations: A fixed staple in the Engineering undergraduate calendar, our twice-weekly lunchtime presentations are a unique opportunity for you to dive deep into your company. Be it a technical talk, an inspirational presentation, an application skills workshop or an introduction to available graduate and internship opportunities, we design bespoke marketing materials for your talk and offer you a full 45 minutes to talk to our talented students, lunch provided. CUES Sponsors receive guaranteed free access to lunchtime presentations with priority reservations.
Detail Information: CUES Presentations Info 2017-18
- CUES Flagship Events: From site visits over afternoon workshops to 24-hour overnight hackathons, our CUES Flagship Events are loved by students and companies alike. We cooperate with the host company exclusively to give them complete access to our creative members. Word of our events spread like wildfire in Cambridge thanks to our custom publicity strategy and are always oversubscribed. Past flagship events include the ARM Hackathon and BAE Systems Capture the Flag.
- CUES Bulletin: CUES operates a twice-weekly newsletter that reaches over 1300 inboxes of active student members. In addition to promoting CUES Events, sponsors are able to submit free, unlimited entries that align with their recruitment strategy to our secretary. Non-sponsors are able to submit individual entries for £100, on a space available basis.
- CUES Social Media: CUES is one of the most active societies on Social Media. Our partners get unlimited, exclusive access to our Facebook followers and reach, as well as our Twitter, Snapchat (@CUEngSoc) and Instagram channels.
- CUES Merchandise: We prominently display our partner logos on all our popular Merchandise, which is given to new members during Fresher’s Week. CUES Merchandise is visible throughout Cambridge every day, especially on our popular hoodies and sweatshirts.
- CUES Grants: Our strong partners enable the unique CUES Grants scheme. We offer financial support for individual and collective endeavours that are difficult finance otherwise, ranging from individual hacking projects to overseas outreach opportunities and international competitions. CUES partners will learn about how the Grants are used and are able to engage with the students directly should they spot an interesting project.
- CUES Magazine: Our magazine, ‘The Cambridge Engineer’ is a fantastic vehicle for partners to promote opportunities and drive engagement. Besides classical adverts, our sponsors are offered the opportunity to submit articles and interviews about projects and people that are pushing the boundaries of engineering.
We always are always welcome to companies interested in a partnership with CUES. If you are interested, please contact our main contact: External Relations Officer and Vice President firstname.lastname@example.org